Attention Revolution

Posted

Your attention is a commodity. You need someones attention to sell them something. To ask them out on a date. To ask them a question. You need the attention of others to engage in this world. I’d say attention is the most valuable commodity of all. It’s easily reflecting to the giant tech companies on […]

Embrace the 1%

Posted

Humans function in hierarchies, we have for thousands of years. It’s not anything new. Basically, the 1% is better at something compared to the other 99%. If we put 100 people in the room, just about every 1 individual has a feature or characteristic that’s something that defines that individual as more talented or unique […]

Showing up.

Posted

Google has been showing up online for almost 20 years. Showing up, and serving a global audience. Every day Google is there. Answering our questions. Giving us the emotional support of knowing that it’s always there. To a point where we have it in our pockets, I can say “okay google” and it can answer […]

The First of Many

Posted

Today marks a commitment I’m making to myself and to my fellow human beings to express my creativity. I never really viewed myself as a creative person until recently when I actually started looking at the characteristics of a creative. It’s something I always tell clients to do, and not something I have never done […]

My Journey

Posted

My First Battle: I’m sitting in a cinder block room on a cold floor next to a narrow stretcher with restraints attached to the railings.  I feel embarrassed, confused, fear trembles through my body and a begin to uncontrollably shake.  I`m informed by the security guard outside the room that I`m not permitted to leave. […]

Being Unbelievable

Posted

Being unbelievable is one of the best ways to live life. We are so conditioned to believe that unbelievable things are just coincidences, that they’re just things that show up arbitrarily in our lives. We’re mostly potential (literally). We have to ability to choose and create any kind of life we want. An exceptional life […]

Functional Cardio and Fat Loss

Posted

The “Functional” in functional training is an important thing to understand. Being functional goes beyond loosing some body fat, or working on your cardio. Being functional comes down to how well you can control the insulin response in your body. With your own free will, choose to not eat sugar, to monitor and manage when […]